Aug 13,2011
Aug 13,2011
a short story...

- Completely useless...
- Over valued my house
- 4 months down the line, at least 10 rude comments telling me the house wasn't selling because of me (not because of the agent).
- phoning 3 times a week telling me to reduce the price.
- Harrassing me with offers £40,000 lower than what I had instructed them to tell me about.
- Very rude agents barging into my house without knocking at all times of the day without informing me.
- Agents dress like they were going to a party, not trying to sell the house.
- Making up complete rubbish about my house and lifestyle to the clients viewing the house - an example is that my garden is south facing (which it blaintently isnt as the sun was on the the other side of my house)
- Walking through the house with muddy shoes
- Never phoned me back
- Never answered an email
- Made a completely hoaks offer from someone to see if I would accept it...strange that she pulled out 24 hours after accepting the offer
- In the end just gave up with them.
- Made a complaint...which was then turned back to me as if it was entirely my fault.
- Refused, after writing phoning and emailing to take my property off the market.

Never go near them, well at least never go near the Reading office.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading