a short story...
- Completely useless...
- Over valued my house
- 4 months down the line, at least 10 rude comments telling me the house wasn't selling because of me (not because of the agent).
- phoning 3 times a week telling me to reduce the price.
- Harrassing me with offers £40,000 lower than what I had instructed them to tell me about.
- Very rude agents barging into my house without knocking at all times of the day without informing me.
- Agents dress like they were going to a party, not trying to sell the house.
- Making up complete rubbish about my house and lifestyle to the clients viewing the house - an example is that my garden is south facing (which it blaintently isnt as the sun was on the the other side of my house)
- Walking through the house with muddy shoes
- Never phoned me back
- Never answered an email
- Made a completely hoaks offer from someone to see if I would accept it...strange that she pulled out 24 hours after accepting the offer
- In the end just gave up with them.
- Made a complaint...which was then turned back to me as if it was entirely my fault.
- Refused, after writing phoning and emailing to take my property off the market.
Never go near them, well at least never go near the Reading office.