Aug 12,2011
Aug 12,2011
I rented a flat from them some years ago. When I moved out, they took more than half of my deposit. Even though the flat was left spotless (the independent checkout lady was very happy with it), they claimed they needed to professionally clean it, change light bulbs & other ridiculous claims. So I lost about £400 & couldn't do anything about it. Not recommended.
By: Director
Aug 23, 2012
That could not be true, we have a very strict policy when dealing with tenant's deposits and we always use independent accredited inventory clerks and fully protect all our tenants's deposits with mydeposits.co.uk. If you've had any issue with your deposit, I will be happy to resurrect your file no matter how old it is and review the inventory and the reports produced by the clerk and put it before an arbitrator to reach a fair conclusion to all parties.

Latymers Ltd.