Aug 11,2011
Aug 11,2011
In February 2011 we decided to buy a property in Croydon. After a couple of disappointing viewings experiences I suggested trying Streets Ahead as I had noticed that they seemed to be Verry successfull in the area.

Lucy has arranged few viewing in the area,(great& frendly help)and in a couple of weeks here we are with the offer which has been accepted.
We've been then passed to Jane Best which throughout the process she kept us fully informed and provided great advice.She is fantastic and made the whole experience almost enjoyable evan if it took us half a year to get completion.

She's been always readily available to talk to and you kept me updated at every step for over 5 mounts.We would not hesitate to recommend Jane Best to anyone because the service was second to none from start to finish.
Thank you ever so much Jane!

Anamaria&Piotr S

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch