Aug 11,2011
Aug 11,2011
I can't disagree more with the negative comments that I have just read about Belvoir. I am in a single-sex partnership and have experienced no end of bigotry and discrimination from other agents in Basingstoke, but have found Belvoir to be absolutely wonderful. They were originally recommended to us by Polish friends, who coincidentally who had experienced similar discrimination elsewhere.

Whilst I have selected "I am a tenant" which was true, I am now in the process of moving through work and the house which we have recently bought will be given to Belvoir to manage as a direct result of the manner in which they managed the property we lived in.

Nothing was ever too much trouble, they always kept appointments, dealt with maintenance issues promptly and I can't imagine them ever entering a tenant's home without their knowledge and permission.

And, they are not lying when they say their coffee is good. Not only are they professional and accommodating, but they all (Laura especially) have a great sense of humour. Really great folk to deal with.
By: sprek
Nov 09, 2011
most people only post a review when they have had a bad experience, for every bad review on here there will be hundreds of examples of good work done by belvoir as last year they won the letting agent of the year and this year came second. sadia i can almost guarantee that if you had a good experience you wouldn't be on here saying how good belvoir are, the fact is everyone likes to moan and that all your doing is being petty and moaning like a small child perhaps you should grow up
By: Sadia
Sep 15, 2011
Belvoir have different branches, although you have been lucky and have had a good experience, it seems that the majority of people have not had that experience....seems like you were one of the lucky ones. Plus you can't say that they aoll have the same humour as the ones tha tyou dealth with, they are not clones of each other. I am of asian descent and never had any issues with regards to racism or bigotry but issues with their lack of organisation, communication and general inability to know there arse from their elbow.
By: Belvoir Basingstoke
Aug 13, 2011
Thanks Blondie. Let's hope your tenants are also happy to post a review here for us.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 77! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 77, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 77