Aug 11,2011
Aug 11,2011
As a Landlord i have been with Thirwells for nearly 6 months in that time I have called twice to resolve what is minor instructions. On both times they failed to fulfil the most simple of requests.
Vital Information was not passed on to my tenant on both occasions also very important documents and information was not passed onto myself. Therefore I am going to vote with my feet and leave.
They have abrupt and inept staff who couldn't arrange a p! up in a brewery if their lives depended on it. And all they can respond to my disappointment 'in what they call a service' is HUMAN ERROR. Which I don't except as any excuse. i hope this goes out as a warning to all TENANTS AND LANDLORDS NOT to use Thirwells as a business for Letting. As i find the to be highly incompetent and unprofessional in all areas of communications especially when they have your money and you are paying them for a service!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thirlwells Office 1! To leave a new review of Thirlwells Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thirlwells Office 1