Aug 11,2011
Aug 11,2011
It was quite by accident that we found the lovely house we have! I had spoken to Gavin about a house elsewhere, and he persauded me to look at this one. I hadn't planned to live there at all, but thought I would take a look to 'keep Gavin happy'! I am so grateful to his gentle persausive, assured way in which he felt convinced that this was the for me! It indeed was, and is!
I was also impressed with the whole way in which Gavin, Jenny and team took us through the process of viewing and buying our property. I would recommend them to anyone, and would like to thank them for all their hard, persistant, professional yet friendly work done in our cause.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Next Step Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Next Step Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Next Step Property Services Office 1