Aug 11,2011
Aug 11,2011
I am very confused reading all the reviews below. I recently sold a property through Central and found them to be nothing but fantastic.

I was warey of selling my flat originally, but when I had one of the negociators ( I think his name was Richard) come to value my flat, he was prompt and professional. He explained all my rights to me and in no way was I pushed into using Central Estates.

With the market the way it is, I did think it would be a while to sell my own flat, but within 2 days I had viewings. I was impressed with the system they use ( ie call to checfk it is OK to come round, then text and email)

Within a month my property had had an offer on it ( might I add, the price was not inflated, unlike some other Estate Agents on Hoe St had quoted me)

The whole process was professional and quick. I would recommend Central to any discerning seller / buyer. I certainly wouldnt recommend Churchills or Douglas Allen which although in close proximity to Central are a million miles away in terms of service and manners.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London