Aug 11,2011
Aug 11,2011
I would like to echo some of the previous comments from other Landlords. Belvoir Lettings are usless and are only interested in screwing the landlord for every penny they can get their hands on. I have a long list of complaints about the way they manage my property. I've experienced weeks of staff avoiding emails and calls, I constantly have to chase rental payments and I'm finding I'm being charged for things I have never agreed to and most annoyingly being charged up to 4 times agreed amounts for really basic things like cleaning.

They don't manage properties at all, they pretend to and are more than happy to give tenants their deposits back, or so they would have you believe, I've heard from other people that they are also screwing tenants for every penny they can get too, in some cases charging them for the same things the landlord is being charged for!

They have got to be the most appalling lettings agency I have ever dealt with and I advise anyone reading these comments that these are not whinges, these are genuine concerns and if you are considering letting a preperty steer well away from Belvoir!
They could have done what they are being paid for and that is to manage a property and provide a decent service to both the Londlors and Tenants.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Manchester! To leave a new review of Belvoir Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Manchester