Aug 11,2011
Aug 11,2011
I would not recommend to anyone the service from Lewisham Acorn Managed Let Services l have no confidence in this service . This agent correspondence frequently when they want money otherwise they promise to return calls but never do. . This agent has failed to act in my best interest with dealing with my property. The quality and effectiveness of the service has been extremely poor. Each time I called in order to gain some sense of what has happened to my property I have to repeat myself and re-lay information. My property manager never seemed to have a record of our previous contacts and worryingly does on follow up agreed actions;
I have raised my concerns with the branch manager and surprisingly because of this, she has not responded to my emails or calls- same ethos filtered through to the rest of the staff.
There is an expectation from the agent the property owner should not ask questions.
Extremely disappointed I now have a court action in progress due to the poor management of my property.
By: jah
Oct 18, 2012
I have worked for your company, your customer service is a joke. You clearly do not value your customers or staff.
By: Paul Deveney
Sep 25, 2011
I am sorry to hear that you have encountered problems with our service. Please call me on 020 8378 1211 where I will be happy to discuss the matter further. We mange over 2000 properties and let over 200 properties each month and whilst complaints are a rarity, any are taken seriously. I hope we can get to talk and resolve things for you. Kind regards, Paul Deveney, Director - The Acorn Group

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Acorn - New Homes Office 12! To leave a new review of Acorn - New Homes Office 12, please click the link below !
Write a review for Acorn - New Homes Office 12