Aug 10,2011
Aug 10,2011
Very helpful, I really felt as if we were the consultants number one priority when looking for our flat. He was very friendly and approachable which made the process much less stressful and daunting. I would definitely use them again should we decide to move again, and would recommend others to use them as well. Furthermore, the consultant made sure we got the flat we were looking for with all our desired specifications and also got us the best deal concerning our contract. Our flat will be managed by Ludlow and Thompson which I am very happy about because I am sure if any problems arise they will attend to them with the same diligence as they attended to our rental process.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting