Aug 10,2011
Aug 10,2011
Most horrific selling/buying experience I\'ve ever had because of Cubitt and West. They stiched me up with a solicitor I didn\'t want to use, even though I told them I wanted to use my own, it turned out later the solicitor was paying them a referral fee, luckily the solicitor was honest enough too point this out, but the agent wasn\'t. I only found out after they\'d been instructed (by Cubitt). Still in the middle of it, am thinking of reporting them under the Bribery Act, because of the way they forced me to use their own solicitor. Plus the manager is rude, I\'ve had a number of arguments with her over various things. She treats me like an idiot, thinking she can pull the wollover my eyes like I\'m a first time buyer or something. She even refused to tell me who the seller\'s solicitor was, she said it was a \'conflict of interest\' (!!!) I am never using them again, EVER, even if they have my dream house on their books. Never experienced anything like it in the several timesI\'ve sold/bought housesbefore.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 31! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 31, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Office 31