Aug 10,2011
Aug 10,2011
Not even worth the one star if you ask me! I was a current tenant with them in a student property, and they are the slowest, rudest people in the world! It took them over 6-9 months to fix the ariel in our house, over 3 months to fix the flooring in our utility room and everything else was going wrong from there! I thought to learn from my mistakes and never rent from them again, but I have. I am currently waiting to move into a house provided by them, but have been told that I may have to wait an extra week for funding to clear, they have given us 'bitty' information, they did not tell us in the beginning that people with references are charged extra above the £114, so after waiting 5 WEEKS to finally be told we have the house, they then mention there is an extra charge for references which they did not mention in the very beginning! They miss information (VITAL INFORMATION) out and then claim they have told you in the beginning, which is not true, So beware. They are unprofessional, they are not helpful, they are rude and lazy. I would avoid at all costs for next time. I dread to think how much of my deposit I'm getting back for my previous house...
Be more professional, doing their job instead of blaming others for their mistakes, or blaming the tenants instead of themselves. Telling us all the information we need to know at the beginning so no trouble like this would accrue so near to moving in dates! There is so much that they have no way of improving.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Goadsby Office 23! To leave a new review of Goadsby Office 23, please click the link below !
Write a review for Goadsby Office 23