Aug 10,2011
Ed Gosling
Aug 10,2011
My last property was through a different Atkinson and my experience wasn't that great with the local office however the property management team were superior so thought I would try them out again. Again, in the area I was looking at first they seemed rather unprofessional and some guy that looks like he's 12 showed up with and didn't seem interested at all and so off to a bad start with Atkinson already but then got registered with the City office where at first no one bothered to phone me but then somehow I got some email from Ed and that's where things changed as he seemed genuinely interested in helping me find something and we went out twice or so and I didn't feel like I was talking to someone superior but rather human which definitely made a different.

Once I got through to Ed, my experiece was highly positive and he at least bothered to shake my hand even if i wasen't too sure about what we just saw unlike some of the other agencies I've dealt with and for me that's a game changer- respect.

Atkinson McLeod