Dec 05,2014
By: 'Jon'
Dec 05,2014
I have used Eden Lettings for a couple years now and have had two tenants. Eden have guided me through all the processes to ensure I knew what was going on and have acted on my concerns promptly and professionally. I have been fully updated about any issues occurring and again these issues whether it be repairs or not have been sorted with no issues. Due to their professionalism promptness and all round good service I have no concerns about the property at all.
Compared to a lot of agencies the fees charged are reasonable. From stories I have heard of other local agents well worth the money. They are not the cheapest but they are not they are no where near the most expensive and for the service they offer I am happy to pay that little extra than the cheapest as they offer peace of mind.
By: Gemma Sibbald
Oct 27, 2015
Thank you for your comments and review, we look forward to working with you in the future. Regards
Gemma Sibbald - Director