Aug 09,2011
Aug 09,2011
I have also had problems with this agency recently. I phoned up last week to arrange a viewing on a property. Was helpful enough on the phone told me they would get in touch with the vendor and make sure the time and date I wanted to view was ok with them. The guy called me back less than half an hour later saying the vendor worked nights and offered me another time for the viewing. I agreed the time and the guy said he would email me confirmation. I never recieved this. I have been in touch with them about a different property 3 times now and still don't have a viewing. Spoke to someone on the phone on Saturday who said they would call me back and never did. Then filled in a web form today, they called me and left a voicemail asking me to call them back. I phoned them back an hour after the voicemail and no one seemed to know anything about leaving me a message. The girl on the phone said she would find out who called me and get them to ring back. All I want to do is get a viewing. I'm
a first time buyer so no property to sell and have a mortgage promise so I am in a good position to buy quickly. I wonder if they people who are selling their properties with this agency know how difficult it is to get a viewing.
Arrange the viewing I want with no hassle and not having to chase them up
By: Pwan
Sep 16, 2011
I have just rang to arrange a viewing on a property with them, the person i spoke to seem snappy because I misheard/misunderstood a question she asked and though I wasn't too happy, I didn't make a fuss, as I really want to view this property. Now after reading all these reviews and comments on this site, I must confess I am not feeling confident I will get a viewing as they seem to mess people about a lot. In fact I recall asking about one in the past and they never responded at all, at least this time I got a text and an email saying they will be in touch shortly. But we shall see........

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office