Dec 04,2014
Christopher
By: 'Sally'
Dec 04,2014
I can thoroughly recommend Northwood's in Peterborough. We have bought two flats through them and would not hesitate to use them again. The staff without exception are efficient and helpful. They always return phone calls promptly and pass messages on. The information that they gave us was accurate and up to date. We did have some problems with the leasehold of one of the properties we were purchasing. Colin did an amazing job of negotiating and contacting everybody involved to ensure things proceeded smoothly. When there were hitches with the leasehold Northwood's provided solutions. In fact I can't speak highly enough of them. They went far beyond what could reasonably be expected of them. We have purchased a number of properties in the past and this has been by far our best experience yet of dealing with estate agents. I would give them a higher score if I could. We plan to use them again.

Northwood