Aug 09,2011
Aug 09,2011
I cannot advise people enough to STAY AWAY from this estate agents. They're rude, ignorant and do not respond to phone calls, emails or letters. The property I have been living in is disgusting and has cost me a small fortune.

They are also liars and entered my property without any prior warning and without an apology as they lied to my face saying that they had contacted me.

I have paid a fortune for a flat that seemed nice but once moved in turned out to be a grotty hole. It takes WEEKS to get anything sorted with them as they simply don't respond unless you hound them.

Wish I could divulge the information of my flat so that those looking in the area do not take it as it is a vile, over-priced, little place that has been an absolute nightmare to live in.

The workmen they sent over for an issue also didn't complete it properly.

No people skills, they don't care about you unless you pay them and they're just absolutely rubbish at their job. Also changed my move in date three times as they didn't read the details of the previous tenant. Ended up costing me a fortune in re-arrangements.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1