Aug 09,2011
Aug 09,2011
Useless Staff at the Waterlooville Office. I have been trying to find a flat to rent in Waterlooville for almost 6 months and despite leaving my number, they never call. When I call them about a property I have seen them advertise, they are unable to provide answers to even basic questions and don't seem to know if a property has been let or not. They say they will get back to you with the info but never do. USELESS is not a strong enough word to describe the incompetent staff at the Waterlooville Office. Very unhelpful, provide wrong information, lazy, and incompetent! The sooner landlords realise that they are losing potential customers from using these agents - the better. If I was a landlord, I would stay well clear of Letting Agents and advertise the property privately. I look forward to the day when there are no longer Estate Agents on the high sts of Britain - I wonder why they are the most hated 'professionsals' LOL
They say they are 'Professional' but they are completely lacking in knowledge on the properties that they have to let. Why don't they return calls and why do they consistently provide wrong information!
By: chapplins fail
Jan 29, 2012
fully agree, hopeless and pathetic attitude

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chapplins Estate Agents Office 5! To leave a new review of Chapplins Estate Agents Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chapplins Estate Agents Office 5