Aug 09,2011
Aug 09,2011
before they get your money they are so helpful and always return your call,as soon as you have signed on that line its more like getting blood out of a stone,repeated calls to them promises of return calls and now 4 days down the line after asking again for someone to ring me another brush off.
a simple return call would have been nice,and if they were busy could another member of staff not called back and said or arranged a time for me to call or them to ring back,is this what they call good customer service??
Attached Files
By: Tracey Wilcock
Aug 15, 2011
I am really sorry to hear that you feel that the service you have received from this office since your sign up has been far from acceptable. As the franchise owner I am concerned that you have felt so strongly to write this review and would like to address this matter further to ensure that any queries you have in respect of your tenancy are dealt with immediately. After checking our records I only have one Ian that has signed up over the last four weeks and although I understand from the rental department there have been questions that have been raised since you have taken the tenancy I am led to believe that this have been dealt with and messages have been left advising you of the same. I would ask that you ring the office and speak to me perosnally as I pride myself on a first class service and would hate to think that this has not been the case on this occassion.

Whitegates Estate Agents