Aug 08,2011
Aug 08,2011
What can we say - we were selling my Aunts house to move her closer to us. Ward and Partners insisted on their solicitors there was no option they said, oh and they prefer their fees on exchange not completion. They came up with 'buyers' who made offers then changed their minds pulled out reduced the price at exchange. Our last buyer was a guaranteed as a cash buyer, and we wanted a quick sale, turns out that they were always getting a mortgage on the property and quote from the solicitor ¢â‚¬Ëœ the agents always knew that'. I have no proof but I suspect a back hander. If you use this agent you deserve all you get. F**kwits is the only thing we have good to say about them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 36! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 36, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 36