Aug 08,2011
Aug 08,2011
We have just exchanged contracts on our first home and could not have got through this process without the constant help and support of Louise Milner at the Knutsford branch. She has been professional and friendly throughout and constantly kept me updated with every last detail for which I am very grateful. As house buying can be a particularly stressful time, I was over joyed that we had Louise helping us as she made the process so much more bearable!
I would fully recommend Gascoigne Halman to anyone either buying or selling and would use them in the future without a doubt!
Thanks to Louise and all at Gascoigne Halman for helping us get our first dream house!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Knutsford! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Knutsford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Halman Knutsford