May 29,2007
May 29,2007
Purfect Properties are very bad!

The first meeting with Derek from Purfect Proprties was very impressive. The service described sounded excellent and I therefore decided to advertise my house with them. Unfortunately, that's where the good feedback ends. In the two month period that my house was marketed through Purfect properties, I really couldn't believe that an estate agent could provide such a poor service and still stay in business. From never returning phone calls (hardly difficult!) to making claims of offers which never even seemed to exist, the service I received was absolutely terrible.

Purfect Properties are not affiliated to the NAAE or the ombudsman and I can see why! I would never ever recommend Purfect Properties to anyone (unless I really disliked them!)

Having wasted two months of my time with them, I have now changed to a more reputable agent. Not a moment too soon!
By: joker
Jun 29, 2011
his lies really ARE something else!! this man has an excuse for EVERYTHING!
wonder how on earth he has a wife or whether she is a figment of his imagination too.....!
By: Annoyed
Oct 09, 2010
Exactly the same experience and pretty much the same as everyone else! wish I had of read this site first.
By: Fergus
Feb 15, 2010
I have just done a job for this firm, replaced a lock on a house. Despite constant telephone calls and left messages, promises of call backs etc I am still waiting to be paid.
By: DrBardo
May 21, 2008
Indeed I agree..

Derek is the worst liar I have ever come across.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Purfect Properties Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Purfect Properties Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Purfect Properties Ltd Office 1