Aug 08,2011
Aug 08,2011
I'm quite suprised at what I've been Reading, I've been a tenant with Chase Evans for almost two years, I have received an excellent service. They have been taking care of us, maintenance problems are dealt with fast and efficent. The renewal process was very smooth and they took into consideration my situation, we have no hassle from them at all, Im not sure why people have such a problem with them, I've reccomended my friends to them and they are also very pleased with the service being provided. I will definatley stay with Chase Evans for a long time as they are different from other agents and actually care about us as tenants. Seriously don't be fooled by what you read here, it's total rubbish in my opinion.
By: vivi
Jun 05, 2013
I believe you must work for chase evans. Shame on you for lying here
By: obiter
Apr 17, 2012
Have you tried moving out yet? They seem okay-ish until you actually try to move out. They then get very very nasty...
By: steve
Oct 19, 2011
Forgot to mention you're on the payroll then?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chase Evans Office 1! To leave a new review of Chase Evans Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chase Evans Office 1