Nov 26,2014
By: 'Adam'
Nov 26,2014
Ashtons delivered what they promised in all respects. The rent they got for my flat was what they had promised and they found a good tenant quickly. The flat needed to be renovated completely and as I do not live in London I relied on Simon to keep an eye on the work and liaise with different tradesmen. I found Simon consistently, patient, helpful and fully engaged. Every question or request was dealt with promptly and efficiently. Paige who I believe originally showed the flat, was also helpful and supportive. All the other staff I had contact with were friendly and helpful at all times.
I am a demanding and critical customer who expects a high level of service and I got this. I would certainly recommend Astons to other landlords without hesitation.

Ashtons Estate Agents (NW1)

140 Gloucester Avenue Primrose Hill, London