Aug 07,2011
Aug 07,2011
I've used Base both as a landlord and as a vendor, and there are a couple of things that really make them stand out from the crowd. Firstly communication. My main gripe with estate agents in the past has been lack of communication. Base are always quick to respond to queries and to keep both landlord and tenant in the loop when things are being discussed. They have also gone far beyond the call of duty and offered to help sort out things that strictly speaking should be my own responsibility. Rather than leave me to my own devices once they've extracted the letting fee from me, they have been truly great at handholding throughout the tenancy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Base Property Specialists Ltd shoreditch! To leave a new review of Base Property Specialists Ltd shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Base Property Specialists Ltd shoreditch