Aug 06,2011
Aug 06,2011
I not only sold my property through them but also bought one and before selling had used them as my letting agents. In all my dealings with them they have been professional, displayed integrity and have always kelt me updated on developments. The purchase of my new flat and sale of my old one was managed by Andrew Teague who was always prompt in answering questions and giving feedback. He was honest in his assessments and I valued his advice. Similarly the lettings side of this sole office have been excellent. This single office company is the antithesis of the sterotypical image of estate agents. They are trustworthy and you feel they are working for the fairness of all. I would definitely recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kerr & Co Residential Shepherds Bush! To leave a new review of Kerr & Co Residential Shepherds Bush, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kerr & Co Residential Shepherds Bush