Jul 15,2008
Jul 15,2008
With the exception of a wonderfully polite and camp Chris and the extremely funny, down to earth and very interesting Malcolm I have found Omega lettings completely useless.

When you telephone for the 100th time regarding a simple repair you get the mantra of "We have 800 properties to maintain". Well if the tenants of 800 properties are all complaining at once, it doesn't look very good does it!

I have also found some staff members spend a lot of the time assuming tenants are liars or just plain stupid. On one occasion I was told the landlord must know what he is talking about as he owns his own business thus drawing the conclusion that I don't know when my heating is broken, despite being able to see the steam from my urine, as I do not own a business.

Finally I received a threat from a pointy toed, grey haired, foul breathed, squeaky voiced Chris in the form of "If you keep complaining and we have to give the property back to the Land lord, it will take us ages to re-house you". He then went on to straddle my back gate in an attempt to leave via the back way with out my permission. Utter disrespect.
By: Ding Dong
Jan 18, 2012
I wouldn't piss on this on this lot if they were on fire, run a lettings agency their properties are dumps, certainly not maintained to a high standard, in fact NO standard at all, why the local authority use them is beyond everyone's reckoning.
By: Lanie
Feb 25, 2010
I thought that was very funny...... It made ME laugh, but can sympathize with the tenant!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Omega Lettings Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Omega Lettings Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Omega Lettings Ltd Office 1