Aug 05,2011
Aug 05,2011
I used Glenn Flegg to handle the sale of my elderly mother's house. It was extremely important that the sale went through quickly & smoothly, so that my mum could be moved closer to her family. The team at Glenn Flegg's were not only very professional but also sympathetic & understanding of our situation. The sale was completed successfully and my mum is now happily settled in Devon. I chose Glenn Flegg because I knew they were an excellent company, having sold my own house through them some time ago. From first-hand experience I can honestly say that they have built up & maintained the highest of standards over the years. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham! To leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham