Aug 05,2011
Aug 05,2011
This review I'm writing is for me the first of its kind.

I decided to choose Glenn Flegg & co simply because I had used them in the past roughly 15 years ago and even then it was without a problem.

Moving forward to the present time I can honestly say only positive things over how they conducted themselves.

As soon as the property was ready to be put on the market I was being kept informed by email of all the possible tenants that was interested in viewing the property. At one point the emails were coming in at 3 or 4 times a week. That alone was telling me that Glenn Flegg were making sure that my property was being strongly advertised in all the right places, which was clearly generating huge interest. So much so that if there was people viewing the house that didn't give me confidence that they would be good tenants I could turn them away safe in the knowledge that there was plenty of others lined up to come and view.

I think that while there are a number of things ( all good ) that I could say about Glenn Flegg the one that stands out the most is the feeling of confidence that I can leave my property in their hands to run it. I simply don't have the time to manage the property myself. I have the perfect balance between being kept informed on the important issues that need my attention and being left alone to get on with my busy life.

So here is my thanks to ALL the people at Glenn Flegg and in particular my thanks goes to Nick for his efforts from the start and to Rachel for all those emails !!

To everyone else reading this review who may consider having an agent for their property needs, I would recommend Glenn Flegg to be your number 1 choice.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Langley! To leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Langley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Glenn Flegg & Co Langley