Aug 04,2011
Aug 04,2011
This estate agents is a shambles - we had to chase them every step of the way to try and buy our house which eventually, after 5 months fell through as the manager at simon millar called me and thought I was the seller. She stated that she wasn't confident that we would buy the house and so despite almost £1,000 of legal fees being incurred by us she would arrange a back up buyer for them and that a lady was interested to view the house that night. She was completely unprofessional and when I informed her that I was the buyer and not the seller she could only claim that it was all a misunderstanding and she apologised for getting our numbers muddled up on the file - as if that was my main concern!! Inevitably we pulled out as I was not confident that Simon Millar were passing on our messages to the seller who we informed of this and who subsequently signed up with a different estate agent.

So, if you're a seller be careful as they do not pass on messages and their unprofessional conduct and willingness to assist buyers may risk the sale and if you're a buyer steer well clear as they continue to advertise the houses off of the web until completion irrelevant that the sale is certain and you are incurring fees.
Not lying or trying their best to find a party to gazump us. Actually passing on messages and not wasting our time.
By: Simon Miller - Partner
Nov 30, 2011
To whom it may concern,

I was made aware of this matter by the staff member concerned. The Complainant has not been truthful or accurate in her statement. We do not have a female Manager at our branch in Maidstone. The Complainant did not need to 'chase' us at any time. Regrettably the seller was experiencing difficulty in finding an alternative property to purchase. The sale only lasted 2 months before the Complainant decided to pull out of the transaction. The seller did not 'sign up with a different agent' and all messges from the complainant were passed on to the seller. We have a robust complaints procedure which deals effectively with any grievances raised. If this is a genuine matter, I would be pleased to hear from the complainant and will deal with any issues they raise. Until I do, this review should be regarded as nothing more than a cheap attempt to cause mischief without any accountability.

Simon Miller
Simon Miller & Company

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Simon Miller & Company Office 4! To leave a new review of Simon Miller & Company Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Simon Miller & Company Office 4