...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Nov 21,2014
By: 'buyer'
Nov 21,2014
He refused to pass the offer on to the seller even I asked him to do so. He stated that he would only contact the seller if I came up with the offer he said. He was extremely rude. I felt thratened, therefore I WILL NEVER EVER use this agent in the future. NOT RECOMMAND this agent to any one, both buying and selling.
I believe he has breached the code of conduct. I am traumatised what I encountered. There are so many other estate agents who will provide a better service with treat one with respect.
Attached Files
By: Lee
Nov 24, 2014
Buyer seems a bit upset because she was un successful in getting the Property. She was give time frames to put offer in. We told her that there was another offer on the property she refused to go up. The other buyer offered asking price. she so called buyer was told this and said could we tell her if anything happens with other buyer we said yes. then Her mother got involved a few days later. We informed our vendor that they had offered asking price and then went over. The owners decision to go with the other buyers not our. All offer were put forward and discussed with owner. This review is because she did not get her way. Turners Property.

Turners Property