Aug 04,2011
Aug 04,2011
After some initial teething problems regarding lack of regular updates & communication, I have found Bridges Aldershot to be a great choice of agent to sell my house through. I must commend Tina in particular, who has worked extremely hard under difficult circumstances to see the sale through to exchange and eventual completion at the end of this month - she absolutely has your best interests at heart, deals with your frustrations and concerns in a very professional manner and is a credit to the branch. If we could just clone her and put one of her in every office in the land, the world would tick in a far more timely manner!!

Thanks to all including James & Alan and good luck in this challenging market (I know you will miss my special brand of nagging! :-))

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Lettings Head Office Aldeshot! To leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Lettings Head Office Aldeshot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridges Estate Agents Lettings Head Office Aldeshot