Aug 04,2011
Aug 04,2011
I used Grants in Weybridge both for letting my property over a number of years and eventually to sell the same property, so have had alot of experience in working with them. They are a experienced team and I've always found them to be very knowledgeable about their business. The individuals I've worked with have always been very professional, friendly and good trouble-shooters when problems have arisen. As a result I was able to market and sell my house within a short period of time, considering the property sales market at the time was very slow. On the lettings side after putting up with horrendous customer service from another agent it was a breath of fresh air to work with Grants. I highly recommend using this agent for both lettings and sales and would definitely use them again myself in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Grants Independent Estate Agents Weybridge! To leave a new review of Grants Independent Estate Agents Weybridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Grants Independent Estate Agents Weybridge