Jul 11,2008
Jul 11,2008
Major Son and Phipps like to see themselves as a little bit special:
"Whilst other agents may come and go, you may rest assured, that with over 80 years of experience in Richmond and the surrounding areas behind us, you could not buy or let through a more reputable and solid company"

They even told us several times they were "not like Foxtons" (slagging off the competition is never wise in my opinion.

Unfortunately, they are the worst estate agency I have ever used, and I've been renting for almost 20 years. They consistently took the attitude that any tenant who telephones or comes in about anything at all once the contract has been signed is a pain and to be avoided at all costs. Month after month we were told we would be phoned back, that problems would be fixed, that the landlady would be contacted, etc etc. Nothing ever happened, and when we phoned to chase up, we were invariably treated with disdain. My advice to you: avoid these charlatans at all costs.
By: Lee R
Jan 30, 2011
Whilst everyone is entitled to their opinion, this review seems to be more of a personal attack than informative. Major Son & Phipps HAVE been around for over 80 years which is quite impressive as many agents have come and gone over the years. I think it's fair to say that Major Son and Phipps wouldn't have survived for that period of time if they offered a bad service. I have used MSP for a number of years now to manage my properties and I have nothing but praise for the service I have received. Keep up the good work.
By: Adam
Jul 15, 2008
Haha I'm afraid I would have to agree. Used these guys quite recently. The man that runs it thinks he's quite charming but unfortunately we caught him lying to us on more than one occasion. His staff are either permanently in a bad mood or in need of some serious customer service training. Wouldn't recommend these guys at all

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Major Son & Phipps Office 1! To leave a new review of Major Son & Phipps Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Major Son & Phipps Office 1