Aug 04,2011
Aug 04,2011
please do not use these letting agents. they do not respond to queries or help you when there is an issue concerning the house.
I had a nightmare renting a property from them.
By: Louise
Apr 04, 2012
I completely agree.........we have had 6 months of utter bullcrap from them, barely respond to my emails, calls and voicemails. Havent stuck by their part of the contract, havent fixed anything tey said tehy were going to, had no off peak hot water for 5 months oh wait, no 6 months. Gave us the wrong electric key at a cost of 50 quid a have the correct electric key at the cost of 20 a week,,,,so we wasted 120 quid A MONTH on electric due to their imcompetance. We are STILL waiting for the issues ot be fixed which was promised to us upon signing the contract......and we have emailed them 6 times in 2 weeks and have had nothing back, whic has been the same for 6 months so far....i cant wait to get out this porperty however i am not prepared to fight for my deposit back as they screwed up by not fixing everything we reported..y frind waited almost a year to get hers back so Im thinking legal help is in need.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allen & Crane Office 1! To leave a new review of Allen & Crane Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allen & Crane Office 1