Weldon & King
0% sales valuation accuracy
0% sales fee satisfaction
0% lettings valuation accuracy
0% lettings fee satisfaction

“I can't praise this company enough, Mark Weldon is an ......”

By: 'Dean'

Bournemouth
Hampshire
BH25 6HY

Performance statistics
Services Valuation Accuracy Fees Satisfaction Min Price of property reviewed Max Price of property reviewed
Sales % 0% £0 £0
  • Mortgage Advice
Members of
Latest Properties

No Properties

“I can't praise this company enough, Mark Weldon is an ......”

By: 'Dean'
Aug 04,2011
I can't praise this company enough, Mark Weldon is an absolute professional. Without his constant chasing of the other agents in our chain, I'm sure we wouldn't have moved at all....
No fees information available
Kindly note that legally, letting agents need to publish information about their tenancy fees, government-approved redress schemes and client money protection schemes on their website and on third party websites (on which agents are listed). For properties to lease/rent in England, agents need to keep this information up to date and precise on allAgents or specify within the property description.

Complaints Procedure