Nov 20,2014
By: 'Paul'
Nov 20,2014
Rachel & Rebecca were fantastic ! They provided a service which was so much more than just putting your house on the market with run of the mill Estate Agents. It was a very personal approach to selling our house. Firstly they really understood what our house was about, it's features and it's potential for prospective purchasers. They quickly identified the sort of person who would genuinely want the house, they demonstrated excellent focus on how best to present the house and bring out it's character. The photographs and the brochure were superb and again presented our property at its best. I must admit that at first I was a little sceptical before we had engaged Rachel & Rebecca to sell our house. We were switching agents and I wondered how they could do anything differently from any other estate agents ? How wrong I was ! If you are contemplating using them.....my suggestion is don't think twice.....do it ! They will do everything they say they will, they will not let you down, they will keep you informed and be there with you throughout the whole sale process.
Don\'t be put off by the upfront fees for the photographs & brochure, they will be superb and will be well worth it !!!

Fine & Country