Aug 04,2011
Aug 04,2011
I would never use this agent again(UNDERWOODS TOWN AND COUNTY). For 2 years, I complaint about the heater doesnt work properly and I had to use electric fan heater which cost me the bills and they never taken care of that. The bulbs were already burnt when I moved in and they asked me to replace it myself and they might have charge the former tenant for that. The kitchen hob was greasy when I moved in and my mom spent her holiday just to cleaned it and they said it was not clean. The shower head and raiser was moulded and broken and I made complaint to them and yet no replacement.

Be careful to all those who would go for this agent, they were all smiling when you first enter their office looking for a house/flat to rent or buy then they will leave you on your own after that, there was no customer support or care. That is why they just rent to whoever just to get money.

I am very disappointed with them. We even had to call the elevator ourselves. Oh gosh, I dont even know how terrible they are to their customers. Some of my neighbors even left the place after the contract but I had to stay because I am a student and could not afford to go somewhere else. I thought my loyalty was counted when I renew my contract but no action was made for all my complains.
For 2 years, they had left me without any customer support, what do you think could change my mind?
By: Director
Sep 13, 2011
When a tenant has signed the Inventory & Schedule of Condition at the start of the tenancy there is an opportunity to agree or disagree with it. Complaining about the findings at the end of a tenancy is difficult to come to terms with, particularly when the tenant and the landlord are invited to attend. We find tenants agree with the findings then do not wish to pay reasonable costs to the landlord. We are sorry the this tenant is disappointed but let us not forget that tenants are not consumers, they have entered into a contract and they too have obligations.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1! To leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Underwoods Town & County Office 1