Aug 03,2011
Aug 03,2011
I was introduced to Jack Hicks whilst registering with Streets Ahead in July 2011.

I've had my fare share of meeting with numerous estate agents, none of which have compared to the high standard of service that I have received from Jack.

Jacks vast experience and professional mannerisms rank him highly above the average pushy aggressive sales agent. Actions speak for themselves, within a month Jack managed to help my wfie and I find a home that we wanted.
Agents I've dealt with in the past tend to be rather forceful in terms of showing us properties depsite them not fully matching our requirements. With Jack it's a definite two-way personal relationship, which is critical from a buyers perspective.

It is for these reasons I highly recommend Streets Ahead and Jack!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Purley Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Purley Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Purley Branch