Jul 12,2008
Jul 12,2008
According to 'Annoyed' , Citi Quays are horrible bla bla bla, I can confirm that EVERYTHING he said was all ytue. For a company that relies on pleasing people to earn their commision, they're not doing a really good job at all. When I went for a viewing with an agent, over the phone he said he had all these properties and how he can find me an awesome deal and all that. Took me to 1 viewing and when I met him he wasn't very nice, and he was so arrogant and rude.

Never, I repeat never deal with them.
By: CitiQuays
Aug 24, 2010
This employee is no longer and has not been with the company for some time and furthermore people need to report any issues they find with a service, it is clear from comments that the man / male to which all tenants refer to working for us, was very rude and unproffessional and seems to have made a very poor impression upon meeting most people. But before people go to write up their experiences they have had, surely they have to give the company and its other hard working members at least a chance to explain or a chance to show that not all members of staff are this uncearing and unproffessional in the way they do business. If after that chance nothing is different then fair enough we deserve what we get, it just seems so many peole have been so content in judging us quickly and harshly without giving us any chance to try and redeem the company name and its other staff hard work and commitement.
By: ravyciti
Nov 18, 2008
We are very sorry that you were treated in this way and unfortunately unless informed by clients using Citi Quays, have no real way of improving or learning from these mistakes.
I can guarantee that the person of whom your email is aimed at will be spoken to about this matter.
I know it changes nothing now, but once again i am sorry you experienced such a poor service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London