Aug 03,2011
Aug 03,2011
It is a refreshing change to find a good, honest agent like this one. I have had dealings with other agents in the past, mainly when purchasing and have had some negative experiences. Completely different with JMC, I sold my house withing two weeks, despite the difficult market and I was happy with the price I got for it. They were friendly, polite, took the trouble to get excellent photos of my property and passed on all communication and offers. They were knowledgable and informative when it came to the local housing market. I'd had a valuation from another local agent and was put off using them due to a combination of price and the attitude of the staff (you don't always get what you pay for). However, I couldn't recommend JMC enough!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of JMC Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of JMC Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for JMC Estate Agents Office 1