Aug 01,2011
Aug 01,2011
I have been extremenly impressed with Maryjane and am eternally grateful for her perseverence and excellent negotiation skills. I am confident that if it was not for her, my house purchace would never have happened! She seemed to be the only one in the whole process who knew what she was doing. Maryjane was available at all times to give advice and support and went that extra mile to ensure that the purchase was successful. I would recommend Maryjane to anyone looking to buy or sell a house. She was friendly as well as professional, empathetic as well as efficient. Many, many thanks Maryjane, down to your fantastic work we got the house of our dreams!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 17! To leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 17, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barnard Marcus Office 17