Nov 17,2014
By: 'Stephanie'
Nov 17,2014
I had a wonderful experience with Paige from Ashton's Real Estate from start to finish. Paige was reactive, trustworthy and pleasant to work with. She showed me a flat under complete renovation so it was hard to imagine the final outcome, and as I was only in town for one weekend to look at flats before relocating it was bit more stressful than usual. Paige was overly considerate and patient during the process showing me the flat three times (even on a Sunday). She was also acting as the "middle man" between the landlord and myself making sure all my requests were considered and answered in a timely manner. She really went out of her way to ensure I was satisfied. The final outcome was more than I had expected and I am thrilled with my new flat in a fantastic location! I highly recommend Paige and the Ashton's staff!

Ashtons Estate Agents (NW1)

140 Gloucester Avenue Primrose Hill, London