Aug 01,2011
Aug 01,2011
I have owned property in London for over 10 years. I have dealt with some awful estate agents and was not keen to start dealing with another one. However my husband also owns property in London and he recommended Base. I now have Base not only let my flat but manage it too - as I am out of the country often. Base have been fantastic and have truly gone above and beyond my expectations. They are organised, keep complete records of my payments and expenses (great when filing taxes), have come up with solutions for problems and made those solutions work and found good tenants ! Can't give them any less than five starts ! Would give them six if they did it for free!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Base Property Specialists Ltd shoreditch! To leave a new review of Base Property Specialists Ltd shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Base Property Specialists Ltd shoreditch