Aug 01,2011
Aug 01,2011
Think of all of the cliches describing Estates Agents:, liars, mercenary, untrustworthy, only in it for the money, cowboys, etc, etc.......Central Estates of Walthamstow wear all these with ease and I'm sure the list could be added to by others who have left reviews here!

I recently sold my property through them and received the worse service I have ever had from anyone. The agents who were sent round to do the viewings were useless to the extent that I told them to wait in one room whilst I finished the viewings. They accepted two offers on my property and instructed my solicitor without my consent. Communication and action on my property only happened when I contacted them. I was told that the chasing of my buyer and their solicitor towards completion and exchange was a "complimentary" service which I shouldn't take for granted. I was exasperated by that comment as Agents do not get paid until completion therefore it is in their interests to progress the chain as quickly as possible! There are so many other examples of shoddy, unprofessional and rude service that I do not have time to go into now however by the end of it all I instructed my solicitor to pay them only 1% (rather than the 1.5% they originally asked for !), which I still believe was over generous! They probably didn't even deserve 1/4%.

This site does not allow you to give "no stars" otherwise that is what they would have got!

Steer well clear of Central Estates. They claim to sell more properties in Walthamstow than any other Agent but if you are happy to be treated like cattle in a "stack them high, sell them cheap" environment then I would strongly advise you to use one of the many other Agents in Walthamstow!
By: Stocksy
Nov 17, 2011
Can't believe the above is actually written by an actual client! We used Central to purchase a flat for our daughter. The service was first class, nothing was too much trouble and all embers of the Central team were extremely professional. I would definitely recommend them and they will be my first choice if and when I need an Estate Agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London