Jul 31,2011
Jul 31,2011
I have recently completed my third sale with Putterills. I have absolutely no hesitation is recommending them. The Knebworth branch are at the same time professional and welcoming. My sale took a long time, but they never gave up actively marketing the property, even when in desperation I brought in another Estate Agents (who I subsquently gave up on). The sale did not go through smoothly, and there were lots of hiccups, but they never lost faith, and kept me going when I was ready to scream. Their brochures, regardless of the price of the property, are of a very high quality and the quality of the photographs excellent. Although I hope not to be selling again in the near future for anyone who is I would say they are the agents to use.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Putterills Estate Agents Office 3! To leave a new review of Putterills Estate Agents Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Putterills Estate Agents Office 3