Jul 29,2011
Jul 29,2011
What an awful agency. I will list some of the problems I had from renting a flat from them.
Repair took ages and required lots of emails and phone calls and, most importantly, patient. They kept sending the same guy who didn't know how to repair something and insisting that it can't be repaired, while a few months later, another guy identified the problem and fixed it on his first visit.
Inspection was rubbish - the guy who does the inspection before anyone moves in has no ideas what he should be looking at or for. There were moulded bread inside the toaster and moulds on some of the cushions. A broken lamps was hidden behind some bedding which was kept inside one of the cupboards, luckily I didn't cut myself when removing the bedding. The dishes in which the landlord provided were awfully dirty. Marks and dirt all over the plates and dishes.
Did not know and was not informed about the fact that the flat runs by pay-as-you-go electricity. Had to top-up once in a while and very expensive. and apparently the management team didn't know either and asked me for a copy of my electricity bill.
There was no mirror for us to use properly in the bathroom for the whole 9 months and even when we bought one with the landlord's money, they wouldn't send someone to mount it on the wall because it would cost them £50 to do so even we paid 9months' rent up front (£5500). excellent and shaving was fun !!
They knew something was broken but they didn't care enough to replace it. (I bet they asked the landlord to pay but kept the money). One of the chair was damaged and should be replaced but they didn't and, again, they were lucky that I didn't break my back sitting on that broken chair.
The flat I rented from them was so dirty that I had to spend a week cleaning the whole damn flat before actually moving in.
This is only a part of the problems I experienced with them. In sum, they take my money and let me rot !!
PS I would actually give them no star at all !!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Philip James Partnership Manchester! To leave a new review of Philip James Partnership Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Philip James Partnership Manchester