Jul 29,2011
Jul 29,2011
Streets Ahead were very interested in helping me get a flat to rent and kept me up to date with the flow of the market and gave me more knowledge towards the property sector in regards to pricing. I would especially like to sing the praises of Chrissy who was very helpful on the phone and built a comfortable rapport with me as it was/is a time of great pressure as I am about to get married and didn't need negotiators who only cared about getting the sales, but made sure that they try their best in helping me get the property that I would be satisfied in. I appreciate all the help that I received and wish Streets Ahead an 'ongoing' prosperous future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch