Jul 18,2011
Jul 18,2011
I have been renting out my property since 1986. When I started I went to what I thought was the biggest and therefore the best letting agency in the UK. After almost 20 years of frustration and poorly screened clients I made the switch to BASE and never looked back. All the things that seemed logical and commonsense (not to mention common decency) BASE suddenly did for me as a standard. They screened clients fully, they advised fairly on the property requirements, they checked on the property occupied or not, they contacted my accountant, they provided ALL I needed to stay worry free!

The phrase 'SIMPLY THE BEST' is how I think of BASE I would not swap their services for any other Agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Base Property Specialists Ltd shoreditch! To leave a new review of Base Property Specialists Ltd shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Base Property Specialists Ltd shoreditch