Jun 24,2008
By: 'Mr V'
Jun 24,2008
SHOULD BE ZERO OUT OF FIVE!

Well well.....finally an opportunity has arisen for me to broadcast exactly how truly awful this joke of a company is. I used to be a tennant in Tilehurst of a property managed by Atlantis and I have to say I have never experienced such incomptent and unprofessional service from any company in my entire life.

I was repeatedly lied to, repeatedly charged without any justification or explanation and had my entire deposit STOLEN from me....frankly the only word to describe it. I have personally met John Sykes and, frankly, if a company is run by someone like that then it is little surprise how truly awful it is. I also had several dealings with 'Andrew' the MD - and I only deem it fair to NAME AND SHAME these people for all to see and read.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if you are thinking of letting your house or becoming a tennant, LOOK ELSEWHERE AT ALL COSTS - there are plenty of respectable agents in Reading that will look after you well and serve your best wishes.

To conclude, any company which has to fake letters of praise to hang on its own office walls really scrapes the lowest of the low.

A.T.L.A.N.T.I.S:

Neanderthal
Terrible
Immoral
Sly

Please take heed of my advice.... I really hope nobody else has to experience what I had to through dealing with them.

Atlantis Property